Dates and times:
In the framework of its 2022-2023 work programme, the Labour Law Community (LLC) will initiate a cycle of seminars, the Early career seminars on Comparative Labour Law (ECOLL), dedicated to early career scholars (including PhD students). The seminars will be based on a comparative law methodology. While being dedicated to early career scholars, they will aim to nurture the dialogue between them and more established researchers.
The first ECOLL seminar will he held online on the 20th and 21st May 2022, and will deal on “The Status of Worker and Labour Law – Beyond Subordination?”.
The structure of ECOLL seminars is as follows:
1. First part (half-day/morning): theoretical background
2. Second part (half-day/afternoon): group-work around a practical case study
3. Third part (half-day/morning): restitution of results and open discussion
The First part will be animated by the following speakers:
- Adalberto Perulli (Ca’Foscari University, Venice, Italy)
- David Mangan (Maynooth University, Ireland)
- Thomas Pasquier (Paris Nanterre University, France)
- Jesus Cruz Villalon (Sevilla University, Spain)
- Manfred Weiss (Goethe University of Frankfurt, Germany)
Interested early career scholars are kindly asked to manifest their intention to participate to the first ECOLL Seminar by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/FPptwpdNuHSf8fLC8 no later than 9th May 2022.